You will be part of the Controlling Team and will be in charge of budgeting, profitability analysis and claims reserving. In this role you will focus on the long term and strategic view on our business. You will report to the Planning & Budgeting Manager within the financial department.
- You contribute to the budgeting process (A-Z, full P&L), where every team member takes the lead on specific topics :
o Data collection with business sparring partners (main focus turnover and expense);
o Budget model construction and development/maintenance of the tools
o Critical analysis and challenge the results;
o Communication to stakeholders at local and group level via reporting;
- You establish strategic plans on a longer horizon to guide the company's development;
- You play a key role in the yearly profitability analysis on contract level;
- You participate in the quarterly claims reserve analysis;
- You support the decision making process by supplying crystal clear business reporting to the local and group management and your internal client departments;
- You are at ease in a changing environment and you are willing to take the challenge;
- You are the sparring partner of the business departments by putting in place transparent cost controlling methods in order to manage expenses;
- You are a true bridge between business and finance who is able to translate between both views;
- You are keen to push the methods and processes forward by improving on controlling tools and by analyzing critically where there's room for improvement.