Sales related competencies :
- Engage in a "consultative" (not transactional) selling approach where you communicate with influence and impact.
- Combine IQ and EQ to analyse quick and in depth the nature of the company, the open position and the process, correctly qualifying the opportunity.
- Seamlessly merge client orientation with results focus (working towards closing the deal).
- Develop a broad but sharp commercial feeling for opportunities for the benefit of the entire ManpowerGroup.
Candidate related competencies :
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in advanced sourcing techniques.
- Create a winning relationship for you to be the candidate's "exclusive" advocate in search of a new career opportunity.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on salary package components and fiscal levers.
- Apply strong ethics in making and keeping promises towards candidates.
Operations related competencies :
- Operational excellence (on time, on budget, on KPI, with the required quality).
- Administrative accuracy.
- Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain (sales or/and recruitment).
- Excellent level of French or Dutch with a good level of English.
- Adhering to the ManpowerGroup vision and mission.
- Adhering to the Experis "trusted advisor" vision and mission.
- Attracted by the "negotiator" position between client and candidate.
- Capable of having conversations on C-level (consultative level in verbal, presentation-related and written communications).
- Results orientation with good management of time and priorities.
Key words : business consultant, recruitment consultant, life sciences, scientific, recruteur, recruiter, sales, chargé de recrutement, talent acquisition, commercial, business development, account management, consultant en recrutement, …