The perm business consultant is a trusted advisor for clients and candidates. He acts on the client side, understanding the company's needs and processes whilst influencing the decision making process and selection criteria.
The perm consultant acts on the candidate side too, positioning himself as the candidate's best advocate in this career transition.
The Business Consultant works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities.
Client related processes :
- Identifies/develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.
- Engages in single-deal or volume-based perm projects within our specialty.
- Acquires a deep understanding of the client strategy, the client project, the client needs and the client decision making process.
- Influences selection criteria and decision making process through consultative advice to achieve a smooth flow-through of candidates.
- Is capable of sharing benchmarks and world of work insights with clients.
Candidate related processes :
- Organizes (complex and advanced) sourcing processes.
- Positions Experis as the best possible advocate for the candidate.
- Acquires a deep understanding of the candidate motivators and expectations to minimize candidate drop-off during the process.
- Prepares the candidates for interviews with information and role-play.
Team related processes :
- Shares candidates and opportunities with the team to achieve goals and priorities.
- Maximizes the team results, providing backup services for colleagues.
- Delivers KPI reporting of activities as requested.
Financial processes :
- Is capable of negotiating tailor made packages that suit the individual candidate's expectations and the client's comp & ben strategy.
- Is capable of "closing" deals and processes.
- Executes the required admin processes.