This not only implies a commercial savviness as “HR service provider” but also a thorough understanding of the value proposition of Experis as “Employer of Choice” in the challenging candidate market that Experis operates in.
Our Business Consultant works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Business Manager and Business Unit Manager.
As business consultant your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifies /develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.(business development , key skill selling, account management)
- Organizes (complex and advanced) sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Organizes and operates contractor care processes and follow-up meetings (in alignment with HR and with Experis leadership) to provide state of the art “candidate experience” for the professional talents we work with.
- Provides the highest levels of employability for the contractors on our payroll (anticipating and avoiding bench), positioning us as the “career coach”, not only the “project coach”.
- Delivers KPI reporting of activities as requested.
- Implements pricing and margin strategy in line with the budget objectives and management guidelines, using the agreed calculation tools.
- Is capable of negotiating tailor made and optimized salary packages.