Our client is the fourth largest life insurance provider in Belgium, with an explicit ambition: to become the most personalized insurance provider in the country. You will be assigned to work in the area of Brussels-South station.
You will assist the financial department of our client in the delivery of the challenging IFRS 9 & IFRS 17 projects.
The main objective of this program is to meet the new IFRS standards enforcement dates by means of implementing a brand new end-to-end group solution improving quality and efficiency in the IFRS reporting processes.
As Finance Business Analyst you will:
- formulate and consolidate the various finance business requirements
- analyze, elaborate and gather the various data requirements by collaborating with the company's other impacted departments (mainly Risk and IT)
- design the As-Is & To-Be solutions and processes translated from new IFRS legislation and evaluate the necessary efficiency improvements
- build a bridge between Finance and IT by translating business requirements into a clear design
- perform and/or assist in the needed test phases of the IFRS 17 solution along with other financial expert colleagues
- take part in the change management activities within the financial department
- participate and provide assistance in other ongoing financial projects