You will create, execute and evaluate an insight-led category- and brand marketing plan, which delivers category and brand growth, share and financial goals, in accordance with the company's ambition and plan.
You will manage the marketing and advertising activities of the organisation, challenge the trade marketing and sales strategy in order to drive excellence in execution.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify and understand key drivers and barriers of category consumption and purchasing behaviour.
- Assess company's ability to exploit value drivers/barriers.
- Assess business opportunities.
- Develop brand and channel priorities per value driver/barrier.
- Conduct brand audit/continuous market understanding (brand measures, competition, media and consumer behaviours).
- Create with CMI actionable insights and implicate them.
- Create brand vision, positioning and strategy on a 3 years scope, integrating full recommendation of brand and category analysis. Highlights and evaluates the risk and opportunities and recommends how to deal with.
- Translate vision and strategy into an annual marketing plan with clear must win battles.
- Define new innovation funnel and range architecture.
- Ensure consistency of brand communication across all communication channels and consumer touch points.
- Drive and lead cross functional collaboration between marketing and sales.
- Be responsible of brand building promotion: concept, budget, analyses and evaluation.
- Coach and develop direct reports.