JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
You were educated in marketing or business administration and are ready to set your next step in your career in marketing? Are you ready to be a marketeer at JTI, the international tobacco company in more than 120 countries, and to strenghten the brands of the JTI portfolio in Belgium and Luxembourg?
Brand Manager Camel
Sounds good? To strengthen our Marketing department, we are currently looking for a (m / f):Brand Manager CamelWhat is your challenge as a Brand Manager Camel?
You will set direction for the full Camel portfolio (Ready Made Cigarettes (RMC) / Other Tobacco Products (OTP)) and will be responsible to grow the brand's overall share and to further development of the brand equity.Your key responsibilities will be:
What does your day look like?
- Brand and pricing strategies (analysis, recommendation and implementation),
- Product and packaging development & implementation in close collaboration with the New Product Development team,
- Setting strategic brand direction for cycle activity and launch plans,
- Monitoring investment resource allocation and KPI measuring,
- Providing liaison with JTI global brand management, packaging/communication agencies and collaborating closely with other members of the Marketing & Sales function to ensure consistency of brand equity,
- Being the custodian of all Camel brand plans, activities and analysis, incl portfolio recommendations,
- Portfolio management of remaining non Global Flagship Brands portfolio within Premium price segment.
- You drive the development of the Camel brand portfolio strategies based on HQ & Market guidelines, best practices and market dynamics.
- In close liaison with Strategic Insights, you utilize the acquired data (sales figures, tracker, Nielsen,...) to understand what is happening in the market, what the competition is doing, what trends are emerging in the market-place, in order to develop the most effective communication tools within the confines of legislation.
- You constantly review the brand budgets to determine a) spend to plan forecast, b) relevance and effectiveness of spend to date and c) opportunities for improved efficiency / return not foreseen at the time of plan development.
- You are responsible for overseeing, leading and developing the skills of the Camel brand associate.
- You will oversee the operational market implementation of new introductions, product changes, price changes and/or line extensions, through the use of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management Program) whilst safeguarding quality, consistency and in-time delivery.
- You will take the leading role in project management & will need to act as a point of contact for various stakeholders (i.e Agencies, R&D, Customer Service, ...).
Do you have what it takes to be the Brand Manager Camel?
Analytical, solution driven and open communicator. As a Brand Manager Camel these are your keywords! If this already sounds familiar, great! But we think you need this in order to make this position a success:
- You have a university degree in a relevant field as marketing or business administration
- A work experience of at least 5 years in marketing or sales is preferred. Experience in brand management would be great.
- Coordination, organization and planning are your strengths.
- You are creative and pragmatic.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French and English.
We have an offer you can’t refuse!
A fascinating and varied job within a dynamic, international FMCG company where you receive the necessary training and guidance.
An attractive competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
Are you the Brand Manager your new colleagues are waiting for?
If you have what it takes and rather start today than tomorrow, we would be happy to get in touch. You can apply by using the "Apply" button and let’s find out if there is a match!