If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What's the role?
We are currently looking for an in-house BIM Modeler (Belgium & Luxembourg) to drive the competency and efficiencies on BIM in the organisation. You will be the in-house BIM contact for Hilti’s customers and engineering offices.
This position will report to the head of Engineering of Hilti Belux, will collaborate closely with engineering and sales, as well as the European BIM competence center in the Netherlands and the HUB BIM manager in France.
What does the role involve?
Calculate BIM projects or MO strategic projects on installation, anchors and cast-in
Model BIM projects for Hilti BELUX
Support the project manager and lead engineer with the assessment on the quality and availability of the information in the models provided by the customer
Assist with quoting our modelling services
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What you need is:
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years working experience of which at least 1 year in BIM modeling, BIM families and parametric objects
- Experience with Autodesk Naviswork, Revit, Tekla and Dynamo software
- Strong technical knowledge and decision-making skills
- Experience on Robot, Cype, Sketchup, Navisworks, Intergraph and PDMS is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, French and Dutch
- Project management skills with the ability to collaborate within a team existing out of engineers, sales and managers
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. If you have two or more years’ experience in BIM engineering or construction, it’ll be an important advantage.