Our client needs to strengthen its sales presence in Benelux - in particular Belgium and the Netherlands - with a senior sales person able to manage a team.
The candidate represents the company and protects the brand on the retail channel.
He will execute the sales plan for the country, in agreement with senior management, and in close teamwork with other Benelux colleagues. He will manage all distribution sales efforts and shares sales and support responsibilities with team members. He will also work closely with colleagues from other offices (portfolio and product managers, RFP specialists, sales and marketing).
The main responsibilities of the candidate will be the following:
1. Strategy and business planning and reporting
- Stay on top of local market, product and regulatory trends and feed back to senior leaders when relevant
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the company products including strengths and weaknesses
- Submit local plan to management in collaboration with marketing director and in accordance with international commitment pack
- Execute on approved strategy
2. Sales activities
- Identify and maintain prospecting database; establish contact and build strong relationships with key prospects
- Promote the complete range of the group strategies to defined segments
- Meet prospects and clients at the agreed pace; represent the Company and investment solutions at relevant congresses and panels
- Identify cross selling possibilities within single clients
- Collaborate with colleagues across channels and countries ensuring common goals are met
- Complete ongoing reporting using CRM tool (IRIS) and other agreed reporting methods
3. Team management