As an Assistant, working in close collaboration with your colleagues, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment / Development Centers, Selection and Talent Management projects for our international public sector clients.
- You are the linking pin between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination and accurate administrative and logistic support for projects such as assessment / development centres, workshops, trainings, 360°, coachings, etc.
- You provide a qualitative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively engaging all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line contact with our candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone and in writing, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and client care throughout.
- You proof-read presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).