BASF Antwerpen NV
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Antwerpen NV is the second largest production site of BASF worldwide and the largest chemical company in Belgium. Our 3000 colleagues ensure the management of production, logistics, technical, lab and energy as well as a great number of services such as safety, environment, finances and communication. We are offering a wide range of career opportunities both in Belgium and internationally.
As Assetmanager, you will be responsible for the optimization of the installation by continuous improvement of the Overall Asset Effectiveness by remaining to the lowest costs in an innovative environment.
- You will make cause analyses and you will create, follow up and improve preventative maintenance plans.
- You will be responsible for the documentation, the reserve concept and the ongoing development of the company assets.
- Furthermore, you will assign and evaluate technical performances (maintenance, installation changes).
- You have preferably a master degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Work experience in a similar environment is a plus, but not a must.
- You like to take an in-depth approach on your work.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and you are open to changes.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are driven. You can convince people and you are a good listener.
- You are open for innovation.
We offer a multi-faceted challenge with responsibilities in a successful and dynamic high technology company that highly values lifelong learning and development. BASF offers a competitive compensation including attractive benefits.