After in-depth and continuous technical and sales training common skills and competencies are:
- Ability to understand customer's needs and demands and put these into a global context
- Ability to develop subtle dedicated and oriented sales argumentation
- Clear team-playing attitude to efficiently exchange with colleagues or seek valuable information within the team
- Readiness to stretch your comfort zone because learning is a continuous process
- A positive good-willing and confident spirit
- Readiness to have and share fun !
Our Area Sales Manager Southern Europe will also:
- bring a first experience as Area Sales Manager or similar position
- maintain and develop sales with existing customers stimulate partnerships with key accounts and OEM's
- identify and convert sales opportunities
- be able to create and develop her/his own strategic business plan for a given segment or country
- share her/his knowledge with sales and/or technical staff of our customers during dedicated training sessions (technical or sales)
- spend 40% of her/his working time abroad in the designated area
- be comfortable with figures statistics and presentations.
The following language combination is expected: Italian (native) Spanish French & English. Any extra language could be an asset.
Please send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org