With more than 450.000 employees worldwide, our client is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries. They operate via global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
Advisor - Senior Strategic Analyst - Trasportation Industry
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze internal & external data & KPI's to develop the desired customer Value proposition across Europe
- Advise junior colleagues on best practice & help them achieve the set up targets
- Advise and propose solution on complex strategic situations
- Turnout data & analyses outcomes into strong "stories" thanks to a deep accurate Business vision
- Track & monitor performance of our network, continuously assess competitiveness and pro-actively develop strategic opportunities & recommendations
- Support the development of Short/Mid/Long-term Air & Road Network strategic business cases
- Part of the Marketing organization but working very closely with Finance and Planning & Engineering functions. Building collaboration will be mandatory.
- Conceptualize and re-engineer models / processes that improve decision making and effectiveness of our team.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least Master Degree in Business or Economics.
- At least 5 years experience working on analytical & strategic topics.
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information.
- Knowledge of and/or affinity with the transportation/logistics industry with strong general business logic.
- Strong strategic thinking with flexibility to work in changing and/or ambiguous situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively throughout various functions, regions and hierarchical levels.
- Ability & affinity with people development.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English - French and Dutch are an asset.
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel skills - Knowledge in Access/SAS is a plus.
The successful candidate will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience
- Take part of the career development programs offer by the company
- Join a leader on the market with a strong people oriented philosophy