These are exciting times for Hudson. Following the Management Buy Out in April 2018, Hudson Benelux is once again at the helm of our company. We invest fully in our employees, because they make all the difference by constantly delivering the highest level of service to our customers. We are proud of our brand and want to attract passionate and enthusiastic HR professionals to join our teams and help provide organisations with the best advice on their people challenges.
35 new employees have already joined Hudson this year, and our company will keep on growing. Do you want to make a difference and become part of a continuously evolving organisation, together with more than 275 highly motivated colleagues? Then we would love to get to know you.
To support our team in Ghent, we are looking for a temporary (m/f)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (temporary)
Multi-tasker, highly proficient in English, and client-oriented
As an Administrative Assistant, working in close collaboration with your colleagues, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment / Development Centers, Selection and Talent Management projects.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
- You are the link between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination, accurate administration and a logistic support for projects such as assessment / development centres, workshops, trainings, 360° feedbacks, coachings, etc.
- You provide a qualitative and administrative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively engaging all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line contact with our candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone or mail, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and client care throughout.
- You proof-read presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, accuracy and respect of deadlines are your second nature.
- You are mature and show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions. You are client- and service-oriented, discrete and a real team player.
- High proficiency in English is a must, a good knowledge of Dutch or French is also important.
Would you like to work for high profile international projects in a leading consultancy firm with big ambitions?Send us your CV and motivation letter, include the reference number: BE777176 in your email, to: email@example.comHudson contact Magalie Verstraeten Moutstraat 56 l 9000 GentTel 09 242 54 89 l E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org