Who we are ?
Experience and imagination
CIT Blaton has for more than 150 years provided proof that a family owned and run company with independent shareholding can be ranked among the big names in a demanding industry.
The art of building
True to the entrepreneurial spirit of generations of builders who founded CIT Blaton, we can face any challenge by combining traditional techniques and advanced technologies. We express the same desire in each of our projects : build to last. The requirements of our customers change, and so do those of the final users (housing, offices, industry, etc...)
Our methods and techniques are constantly adapted accordingly.
A special place in the landscape
CIT Blaton projects stand out at first glance : painted white, our cranes and machinery set us apart.
Expertise in the service of creation
Exceptional results can be obtained only with the desire to excel and to plan for the future. We want to create added value for our customers, erect structures that contribute to the well-being of all and make each project a success that enhances our reputation.
Administrative Assistant (M/W)
In order to strengthen one of our department within our Engineering Office, we are looking for an administrative assistant.
The assistant supports the following main activities:
- Administrative support for the constitution of the submissions files and other commercial offers: you collect all the pieces (plans, descriptions, measurements, prices, various attestations, etc ...) which constitute a submission file.
- Telephone reminders to suppliers and subcontractors to get pricing on time.
- Reading the details of the contract and autonomous search of the necessary informations.
- During formal procedures for the submission of tenders for public markets, present the files and assist during public openings of the files.
- Telephone reminder to potential customers.
- Writing official letters in French and Dutch.
The vacant position is located at the headquarter of CIT BLATON in Schaerbeek, 5 minutes from the station.
- Bachelor is required
- A first professional experience giving you the opportunity to exercise your skills as an assistant and to report on your organizational skills
- Perfectly trilingual French - Dutch - English, oral and written
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of the construction sector would be an asset
- Flexibility required
- Knowing how to work and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team
- Rigor, precision, synthesis
- Significant communication skills
- A permanent contract
- Competitive compensation related to your experience, completed by attractive extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction company, the shareholding always 100% family.