The candidate will be responsible for driving acquisition through existing and new distribution partnerships, and high impact multi-channel campaigns, with a focus on digital channels to acquire new, high spending members, efficiently at scale and working across all digital channels and products. The candidate will need to develop robust strategies, integrated campaign ideas, and identify innovation levers to capitalise on ongoing and disruptive growth opportunities.
With challenging goals to achieve, the candidate will also focus on effective planning and prioritisation, efficient budget and resource allocation, flawless and compliant execution, and integrated tracking and reporting. Relationship competencies are key to build strong distribution partnerships, and successfully coordinate top creative and digital agencies, vendors and external partners, as well as to forge strong partnerships with internal stakeholders in brand, product, risk, analytics, legal, compliance and central digital teams.
The key responsibilities include:
- End to end responsibility throughout the acquisition journey from prospecting strategies over channel integration to on-site experience.
- Driving and scoping distribution opportunities.
- Innovating to identify opportunities to drive conversion or new routes to market (PR / content, lead generation etc.)
- Deep understanding of the core digital channels (Display, Paid Search, Social, Affiliates, SEO, Website and eApplication) and curiosity to keep connected to the latest developments across these areas in the marketplace.
- Development and ownership of acquisition strategies, plans, execution and tracking/optimisation across products. Successful delivery against acquisition metrics and challenging growth targets.
- Ongoing prioritised and solid, test & learn pipeline of initiatives to drive innovation and maximise efficiency gains, establish new channels, and secure future growth.
- Thought leadership on digital strategies beyond acquisition to drive innovation and digitisation of the business further.
- Establish and own strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Leadership and development of 2 marketing executives, attracting and developing top talent.