You will be responsible for managing account receivables transactions on assigned broker accounts, working in collaboration with profit centres, clients & BPO, to optimise the collection process.
Moreover, your responsibilities will be :
- Managing all cash & production items on a timely basis in respect of the internal goals and objectives to ensure all general operational standards are being met.
- Day to day resolution of account queries and issues within Live Ledger system, in co-ordination with profit centres, shared service centres and brokers. Ownership of the resolution should be handled until final resolution of the queries.
- Aim to resolve account issues on a timely basis prior to item becoming overdue.
- Liaise with brokers, co-insurers and profit centres to ensure all outstanding items are paid.
- Proactively managing contacts with other departments and performing dunning activities (reminders and dunning letters).
- Handling overall bad debt process and maintain our FAS5 figures under control
- Escalating issues of non-compliance via profit centres and/or brokers.
- Being open to undertake various tasks or activities within receivables team, depending on ad-hoc queries or current projects.