As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- collect, register, analyze, and verify the accounting records of one or more legal entities;
- be the contact person for the follow-up of the fixed assets;
- prepare internal and external reports;
- assist the Manager in drawing up the planning of closures and reporting processes;
- monitor compliance with the legislative accounting standards, directives and regulations within the organisation, inclusive of the updating of the process and control documentation;
- assume final responsibility for the timely and correct preparation and deposit of the annual account and the assigned economic and financial statistics.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: