PolyVision understands that the most effective solutions require skill, dedication, ideas and the agility of passionate people. Since 1954, we have put those qualities to work, producing the world’s most durable CeramicSteel surfaces.
PolyVision was acquired by Steelcase Inc. in November 2001. Steelcase is a global company headquartered in USA, with approximately 10,000 employees worldwide and more than 650 dealer locations around the world. As a Steelcase® company, we partner with world-class visionaries, researchers and designers to provide the best solutions for enhancing and protecting structures, people and the environment.
We are looking for an ‘Account Sales Representative’ to join our team to support and create the entire customer experience and making sure both account management and sales within PolyVision are supported in the best and most efficient manner.
Account Sales Representative
- Providing a great customer experience and assist customers, and assure a smooth and fast case handling process.
- Proactive consultancy of new and existing customers in the respective assigned region, and realization of customers’ needs and requirements.
- Execution of all sales activity from new product introduction such as instruction and presentation to customers, to handling contract negotiations and monitoring the deal until closure.
- Assist sales & marketing with sales support and marketing initiatives in the region either from out of the office or if required on site when local presence is wanted or needed
- Follow up on customer processes related to order shipment and provide real time and accurate feedback on ongoing orders.
- Maintain customer database and make up the required weekly and monthly activity and status reports.
- Bachelor in Business Management (or related) with at least 3-4 years experiences in sales, channel, account management in a corporate environment.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Team oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision, ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Eager to learn, open to changes and individual developments.
- Proven track record of negotiation skills, account and channel management.
- Good insight and understanding of base technical material/knowledge.
- Prepared to travel in the EMEA region.
- English as working language is necessary fluent. German is a plus.