In this role you will develop and optimize the sales of consumer connected lighting: Philips Hue, to a defined number of accounts, including electronic retailers and DIY stores across Belgium and Luxembourg
. As an Account Manager, by visiting each store, you are responsible for the way our solutions are presented, building relationship with multiple stakeholders at the customer’s organization, and will participate in the contracts’ negotiation process. Setting up a variety of marketing activations is a key part of your role, in close collaboration with marketing.Feeling excited about a dynamic, fast changing, and double-digit growth market with the latest innovations is key
. The goal is to maximize the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Signify.Together we can…
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with a limited number of accounts across Belgium and Luxemburg (electronic retail and DIY).
- Build relationship on individual stores’ level of the accounts.
- Initialize and coordinate all Signify efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Participate in creation of a 2-year account plan for each account in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Participate in implementation of marketing activation programs for and with the accounts to improve the performance of Signify.
- Systematically analyze and report sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.