Our client's commercial approach consists out of tailoring & inventing solutions to solve end customer needs, which are distributed by the Business Partners resulting in value creation for all stakeholders involved. The Account Manager has the responsibility to draw up and carry out a sales plan in order to meet the sales objectives defined by the company with focus on health, financial and digital business.
1) New Business Development in line with the company's Strategy for the BENELUX market
- Identify and acquire new clients in B2B and B2B2C range;
- Search, summarize & tag region- & sector-specific information in collaboration with the marketing department;
- Identify new business opportunities in innovative, digital, Finance & Health markets;
- Region: Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg;
- Sector: Health, Banks, Insurance, Travel, Retail, Digital, E-Commerce;
- Occasional ad-hoc market research;
- Project management for innovative products;
- Build partnerships with third parties;
- Frequent use and updating of the CRM solution;
- Lead generation via the different channels: cold prospection, events, magazines, social network, market analysis;
- Roll-out new contracts within the implementation framework (Rainbow) in line with the client's expectations;
- Create a sales excellence environment (improvements of sales pitches, offers and contracts);
- Active involvement in our client “ Value Cycle process Brainstorm”;
- Close collaboration with Communication and Marketing department in order stimulate lead generation;
- Sector insight versus sales pitch content;
- Social selling;
- Advice and challenge prospects about differentiation via a co-creation approach;
- provide digital solutions and advise on how solutions can be integrated into BP's digital customer journey.
2) Ensure the profitability of existing contracts.
- Monitor the evolution of the claims ratio for each contract;
- Anticipate possible misunderstandings by regularly communicate changes in figures in complete transparency to the customer;
- Propose corrective actions to the customer to ensure the continuity of the profitability of the product.
3) Maintain and retain existing customers
- Retain profitable customers by offering growth bonuses if they bring new volume and sales incentives if they enter new contracts;
- Create interdependence, whether in terms of process or innovative IT tools;
- Create a real partnership between the Management Committees of the company and those of the customers.