Our client in Brussels, an international credit insurer is currently looking for Young Graduates Finance & Risk in order to reinforce their team. You will report to the Risk Underwriting Team Leader and will be part of the Underwriting and Credit Information department.
- You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly those located outside Europe.
- You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You will ensure the follow-up of decisions made on credits and credit risks in the portfolio.
- You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
- You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients; you will advise them, respond to their questions and their needs, and analyse, together with them, the steps they have to take.
- You will consult and monitor evolutions in policies and suggested credit conditions on the market as well as evolutions in macro- and microeconomic conditions in regions and countries where clients are active.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.