As a Web/Email Specialist you will be responsible to maintain and update the regional Nu Skin websites assigned to you. It is your role to ensure our various websites are clear, correct and appealing to the eye. In your role you will also be responsible for the coordination and implementation of mailing requests for your markets (campaigns, newsletters, new product launches, promotions, events).
One of the key success criteria in this role is focused on testing: Quality Assurance testing on the one hand and ad hoc testing on the other.
In your role you will also extract analytics from our websites and other online channels to drive further growth by analyzing data and share both data and recommendations with the User Experience Team.
We aim for High-quality, consistent and appealing local websites containing correct, complete and accurate information to facilitate easy and user-friendly access for our customers and distributors
1. Follow up on internal web coordination requests
2. Create, maintain & update website pages and web shop entries, for regionally assigned markets while considering possible regional variances
3. Coordinate translations, roll-out and publish content
4. Ensure correct pricing based on EMEA standards
5. Gather requirements from stakeholders and aim to continuously develop internal web tools
Qualitative mailing in content and format
1. Follow up on internal email coordination requests (campaigns, product launches, newsletters, promotions, events)
2. Create, coordinate and distribute regionally assigned mailings while considering possible regional variances
3. Coordinate translations
Quality assurance and ad hoc testing reports
1. Perform defined quality assurance testing (website, mobile apps) on key functionalities (loyalty program, shopping, sign up, search)
2. Take ownership of QA testing and undertake necessary action while working closely with the EMEA IT team and keeping the rest of the Web/Email Team informed on outstanding issues and progress
3. Report on QA testing results, actions and progress
4. Contribute to shared platform between Customer Service and Digital Communications Team
5. Perform ad hoc testing related to promotions, new product launch, sales events, etc. & deliver on-time feedback to stakeholders
6. Take ownership of ad hoc testing and undertake necessary action while working closely with the EMEA IT team and keeping the rest of the Web/Email Team informed on outstanding issues and progress
7. Report on ad hoc testing results, actions and progress to stakeholders
Analytics from websites and other online channels to drive traffic to the website and increase user engagement
1. Extract analytics from our websites, analyze data and share both data and recommendations with the User Experience Team.
2. Proactively look for web/email development opportunities and share with the User Experience Team.
Active member of the virtual team
1. Share knowledge with the team by using existing technology such as Jabber, Yammer, Zoom, Email, …
2. Back up team members in EMEA when required
* A first experience in a related position is a plus
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
* Solid computer skills i.e. MS Office and Adobe CS
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
* Solid interest in new technologies
* Flexibility, proactivity and focus on results
* Ability to function in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Ability to meet deadlines and eye for detail
* Ability to focus on internal and external client satisfaction
* Open mindset focused on opportunities and solutions rather than problems and obstacles
* Excellent team work skills within a virtual, international team as well as within the wider Marketing Department
* Knowledge of web tools, web analytics and reporting
* Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments, and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.