As a Vendor Manager you are dedicated to deliver a best-in-class Vendor Management practices to maximise the value of the supplier spend and relationships. You manage and partner with suppliers that provide the greatest return on investment and value to the vision and company goals.
A grasp out of your key activities:
- Establish a vendor management strategy and execute vendor management processes including Performance Management, Issue and Dispute Management, Governance, Financial Management, Transition and Transformation Management, Service Request Management, Contract Management, Multi-supplier Integration Management, Document Management, or Risk and Compliance Management
- Provide contractual interpretation to the business and other stakeholder groups and act as an advisor regarding issues which arise through the course of business requiring contractual interpretation or relationship context
- Facilitate operational and managerial reviews between suppliers and business stakeholders to ensure alignment between contracted parties, monitor and track outcomes, and ensure parties fulfill their commitments.
- Manage vendor spend portfolio in excess of $10 million per year spanning multiple vendors, product/service categories, geographies, and varying levels of complexity.
- Act as primary liaison between the vendor, business, and other associated stakeholder groups to facilitate timely resolution of issues and disputes.
- Assist with maintenance and continuous improvement of existing vendor management processes, policies, and procedures by providing recommendations for change and draft revisions