Sint-Truiden - Punch Powertrain , located in Sint-Truiden (HQ), Eindhoven and with a second production facility in Nanjing (China) offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, driving pleasure and an ever improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, Punch Powertrain is expanding rapidly and is therefore able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers.
Currently, Punch Powertrain is looking for a (m/f)
Calibration in the domains of interface and diagnostics
• You calibrate the powertrain based on the internal models and the customer needs.
• You implement and calibrate the transmissions interfaces with other vehicle components.
• You manage the calibration set deliveries to customer.
• You develop testing and sign-off procedures to facilitate the continuous improvement.
• You will be working in a development team for automatic transmissions and hybrid powertrains.
Engineer with a passion for automotive
• You hold a Master degree in automotive engineering or equivalent by experience.
• You have gained knowledge in automotive, mechatronics or controls; based on work experience or school projects.
• You are used to work with CAN bus, Matlab, Simulink.
• You have strong communication skills in English.
• You are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
• You are analytical, independent, perseverant and goal-oriented.
• You have a flexible attitude and you are willing to travel.
Respected, growing company with an outspoken international orientation
• Join a respected company with great perspectives and related challenges.
• Enter a dynamic work environment with motivated colleagues, short communication lines and professional space for creativity.
• Punch Powertrain offers you an opportunity to grow within the company and to develop your competences in the newest technologies, this way you will assist in building the cars of the future.
• Punch Powertrain offers a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package.