Your job is very divers and challenging:
As the Talent Acquisition & Mobility Lead you will be responsible to develop and implement a Talent Recruitment & Sourcing Strategy. You are responsible to set-up recruitment policies and processes, facilitate international mobility and ensure proper implementation at all company locations (France and UK) in close collaboration with local HR.
- You develop an employer branding strategy, communicate the company’s employee value proposition through different channels: jobsites, social media, … and you build specific recruitment campaigns.
- You build an effective onboarding program in close collaboration with customer facing HR and Talent Development, in line with the Company onboarding program.
- You work closely together with the Companies Business Services in the clusters and regions to facilitate internal mobility of talents, building an internal talent pipeline and developing talent in close collaboration with customer facing HR
- You are responsible for the coordination of the recruitment and will balance the workload in concertation with customer facing HR which means that you will perform some recruitments yourself as well
- You make regular updates of the strategic work force planning and guarantee an effective, consistent and optimal recruitment and sourcing approach.
- You build and follow-up KPI reports on talent acquisition and recruitment activities
- You manage the Talent Recruitment & Sourcing operational budget, in close collaboration with Finance and in accordance with the Company recruitment budgets to ensure that all activities are achieved.
- You establish and maintain a network of external service providers and partners (this can include selecting external partners, negotiating contracts and following-up on service delivery).
- You act as the functional owner of HR Information System for Recruitment (SuccesFactors) and as such regularly analyze the recruitment and selection processes to propose system improvements to meet changing requirements.
- You report to the HR Business Services Leader and will be based in Ghent, Belgium.
- You are part of the Talent (Heads) community and participate in the relevant communities on local and/or regional level.