AT RECRUITMENT is een gecertificeerd selectie- en rekruteringsbureau met expertise in IT, Finance,... We adviseren zowel kandidaten als klanten in jobselectie sinds 2004. Zo helpen we al meer dan 10 jaar kandidaten naar die éne droomjob.
Our client is an independent Belgian company, engaged in a broad range of development, engineering, manufacturing and assembly activities to provide subcontracting services in their niche-market. With over 1000 employees worldwide they have plants in the US, Europe, and Canada.
In the IT – infrastructure team you work as a network engineer providing network support to +/- 700 end users in Belgium, Germany, US and Canada. You work together with the network engineer and with the system administrators.
Your responsibilities are:
- Installing and supporting new software network infrastructure in order to realize planned IT Infrastructure projects;
- Managing and troubleshooting existing systems in order to ensuring that performance and availability is maintained;
- Participate and advice in the weekly IT Infrastructure status meetings;
- 3th line support to the users in Zaventem/US/Canada/Germany;
- Project management on a system engineering level for the different sites worldwide.
- You have a relevant degree in IT;
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in system engineering;
- You have a very good knowledge of English and French or Dutch;
- Experience in an industry/production environment is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge of VMWare (Hyper-V), Windows, Netapp, Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
- You have a strong analytic mindset; you are a team player and you have good communication skills.
The company offers you an interesting position in a growing, professional environment. Thanks to a unique training policy, you get the opportunity to further develop yourself.
The company also offers an interesting salary package, complemented with extralegal advantages.