Reporting tothe Financial Manager Benelux, the supply chain controller will ensure correctfinancial reporting and business support to the supply chain organization.
· You will optimize financial andsupply chain processes in close collaboration with the supply chain department.You set up, ensure and improve management reporting and provide financial andbusiness analysis;
· You ensure a close follow-up ofthe monthly closings (P&L analysis,…) within deadlines, you participate inbudget discussions and assist the finance manager in the preparation of theannual budget and rolling forecasts;
· You will participate inimprovement projects for the supply chain organization;
· You will ensure correctinventory closing;
· You will ensure timely andaccurate KPI reporting;
· You conduct variance analysisbased on actuals, budgets and forecasts;
· You obtained a bachelor ormaster degree in finance, applied economics or equivalent;
· You have at least 3 years ofexperience as an auditor, combined with a first experience in controlling;
· An excellent knowledge of Dutchand English is a must, French is an asset;
· You have strong communicationskills, problem solving ability and an analytical mindset;
· You are familiar with BEGAAPand IFRS accounting principles;
You'll receive a competative salary with fringe benefits and fixed contract in an international environment with a lot of oppitunities.