Hedgren Creations NV
We are here to design and deliver the finest, functional, simple and high-quality bags that meet the unique needs and expectations of our customers. Determined to be the very best in our business we expect to be an asset to the world we live in, a valuable resource to our customers and consumers and a place where our employees can develop themselves.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST - HEDGREN CREATIONS NV
The main tasks of the Supply Chain Analyst is to create various supply chain reports (inbounds, outbounds, backorders etc,), to analyse different processes across the whole supply chain, from Supplier to end customer, as well as publishing monthly or ad hoc sales reports.
This position is part of the EMEA Operations & Customer service department, but will be closely interacting with the Sales Department and with our Asia Pacific office, and some analysis will be global.
This position will allow you to further develop your analytical and interpersonal skills, and be an active member of a diverse and enthusiastic international team. Most email communications will be in English.
• Analyzing supplier performance (lead times, quality, costs etc.) and key issues
• Helping to set up suppliers Key Performance indicators
• Backup of Purchaser for order entries
INBOUND & OUTBOUND LOGISTICS ANALYSIS
• Follow up of purchases with AP team
• Maintaining and updating the weekly PO Tracking Report
• Analyzing logistic lead times, identifying main issues
• Continuously benchmarking transportation tariffs (sea freight, air freight) with main inbound forwarders
OUTBOUND LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSE ANALYSIS
• Benchmarking transportation courier/express service and parcel service tariffs
• Monthly Inventory valuation report
• KPI monitoring (with Warehouse manager)
FORECASTING AND SALES ANAYLSES
• Weekly reports on stock availability (stock levels and inbounds), backorder reports and open order reports
• Monthly sales reports
• Ad Hoc customer sales analysis
• Weekly order forms maintenance
PRICING AND MARGIN ANALYSIS
• Update of price structure reports (from FOB cost to retail price)
• Various cost analysis by sku
• Ability to extract (from ERP), receive and analyse information, and prepare written materials and excel based reports
• Ability to do statistical and mathematical calculations, including fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions, and analyse data as required. Most work done in Excel
• Understand instructions, and react favourably in all work situations.
• Communicate verbally and by email in a professional manner.
• Work in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to multi task and plan work efficiently
• Sharp analytical mind and skills, methodical and stress resistant
• Likes “number crunching”, but ability to present key findings and “so what’s” in a clear manner.
• Very precise and detail oriented, with ability to "multi–task" while also continually reassessing priorities
• You have a University degree, Bachelor (3 yrs) or higher
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally in logistics or supply chain or sales analysis (Maximum 5 years' experience, this is not a senior position)
• Excellent working communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
• Computer skills: Excellent and advanced knowledge of Excel is a prerequisite (especially v-lookup and pivot tables)
The chance to work in a highly dynamic, international and creative environment.
Permanent employment contract with up to standard competitive salary package and fringe benefits