The Solutions Architect teams up with a group of engineers within the Sales Division. He takes the lead of the solution design and has end to end responsibility for delivering the offer corresponding to the customers’ needs and budget, within the imposed timing.
For each project, the Solutions Architect has an end to end responsibility for the engineering of the solution as well as for the creation of the technical offer. He takes part in the offer bid team, which is composed of technical specialists as well as external parties whenever deemed necessary.
The Solutions Architect assists the Key Account Manager by presentations and demonstrations of our solutions. He uses his technical skills to create added value for the customer with the products and solutions at hand. The actual implementation of your design will be done by other teams and you’ll have an advising role.
Ideally, you already spent a few years in a technical environment while deploying tailor made solutions. Although you like to create and build complex networking and IT solutions, you feel the need to be on the front end where you have the ability to advise the customer in an early stage of the project;
Your responsibility includes namely the following tasks:
- Analysis of the customer requirements; detection and documentation of the potential risks related to the project;
- Applying internal processes during offer phase in view of risk management;
- You’ll use your experience to engineer solutions within complex IP network and IT projects to create solutions in the area of video and voice over IP to be used in mission critical control rooms (hardware, software and resources);
- Provide technical support to the Key Account Managers during solution positioning and proposal negotiation;
- You’ll be given the liberty to look for alternative solutions if needed by the imposed customer requirements.