Voor de verdere uitbreiding van ons Projectteam Engineering kijken we momenteel uit naar een Software Test Engineer!
Software Test Engineer!
As a Software Test Engineer:
- you create and execute test plans for testing new and existing functionality as part of a software project
- you utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- you may perform as a technical leader or Lead Software Engineer for derivative software project
- you collaborate and addcs value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- you provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- you perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- you mentor less experienced software engineers
- you estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- you review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- you participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs
- Preferable an engineer degree in software or electronics or similar knowledge obtained in a professional environment
- Office tools such as spreadsheets
- Software development and test tools
- Significant knowledge of software technologies
- Planning tools
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C#, Java script, or other selected languages
- Demonstrates mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document test requirements and results.
- Dutch and English is a must
- Team-worker. Not only with colleagues in his own team, but also with Product Management, Production, Purchasing, etc.
- Respects set priorities and timings, when conflicts arise, he quickly interacts with his manager
- Open in his communication, provides new ideas, is critical related to the existing environment. But he also respects and follows decisions made by management, colleagues in other divisions and the team.
- Open in terms of knowledge and never hides obtained knowledge
- When in relation with customers and suppliers, he carefully listens to them, defends the company and its standpoint but never debates. Learned points are forwarded to Product Management, Sales, colleagues, management etc.
Een uitdagend en cruciaal project binnen een groeiende organisatie!