You will be working in the avionics division in Kortrijk, in charge of embedded SW development for our avionics display solutions, combining software development and team coordination (day to day follow up, planning, ...). Your key responsibilities will be:
* Analyze the requirements and translate it into SW design and architecture.
* Define and execute the verification activities.
* SW documentation as per certification requirements.
* Define, coordinate and follow up the daily tasks of a small software team (3-4 people).
* Recurrent reporting on progress.
You are eager to develop your management skills to progressively take a role of SW lead.
ï?· Master degree in a software development related study.
ï?· Minimum 5 years of experience.
* Very good knowledge of ADA and/or C/C languages.
* Background in embedded system with multi task/partition operating system.
* Familiar with configuration management system.
* Team player.
* Interested in people management.
* Avionics knowledge is a plus.
Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward.
- Opportunities that propel your career upward.
- Challenging projects in an international environment.
- A competitive salary package and a great company culture.