One of our customers, a leading company in machine building situated in region Antwerp, is actively looking for a Service Specialist.
You offer day by day timely service support to the Customer Centres. You continuously improve the product quality by a proactive failure reporting follow up. This includes analyzing warranty reports, be the driving force in the technical committee meetings and participating in the product quality meetings. You play an active role in product development to assure the highest level of serviceability and lowest lifecycle cost by giving a strong involvement in the project team meetings. You provide accurate and up to date service information related to the product range. You provide and develop technical training in conjunction with the competence development group.
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering (industrieel of burgerlijk ingenieur elektromechanica).
- You have good communication skills (Dutch and English).
- You have good analyzing skills, you can evaluate data and information and you structure and prioritize your tasks accordingly.
- You are capable to work in a multidisciplinary team in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Short trips abroad are not a problem for you.
Our client offers you a technical challenge in an international environment. Training is provided. You will have a motivating salary package.