Genk - The IPTE Factory Automation group is a group of companies that provides global sales and services to its customers on 3 continents. What began on a small business scale in 1992 has grown into a global player with presence in Belgium, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Estonia, Mexico, Brazil, USA and Asia. IPTE is a market leader in the supply of automated production equipment for the electronics industry, with headquarters in Genk (B).
The IPTE Factory Automation division develops standard machinery and turnkey automation systems for the production, testing and treatment of printed circuit boards and for final assembly work. IPTE aims to become the preferred engineering technology partner in automated test lines and new production technologies for the automotive, telecommunications, computer and consumer electronics industry.
Today, the IPTE Factory Automation group employs 600 people world-wide, of which 110 are working in Genk. The portfolio and services have continually and fundamentally grown, both based on in-house development and through appropriate acquisitions.
In order to expand the business and to increase customer satisfaction, IPTE is looking for a (m/f)
Service Manager Europe
Coordination ? optimization ? commercialization ? standardization
• You are responsible for the coordination of the customer service departments of the European factories.
• In collaboration with the local field service team leaders you organize and plan your human resources as to solve all problems with IPTE machines in the field.
• You safeguard customer satisfaction by delivering excellent services and solutions.
• In collaboration with the sales department and in consultation with the filed service teams you identify business opportunities for after-sales services in your region.
• You take the initiative to set up maintenance contracts. You develop and execute sales proposals and perform negotiations.
• You look for ways to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and systems so as to optimize the level of the services and the profitability.
• You screen and coordinate the allocation of the tasks with the different customer-service departments.
• You consult with the internal organizations in the plants to create optimal solutions.
• You have a direct reporting line to the corporate COO.
Technical engineer with commercial and organizational skills
• You have an engineering degree (Master/Bachelor) in mechatronics, electro-mechanics, electronics, electricity or equivalent by experience.
• You have gained experience in automation and/or machinery, preferably in a service oriented role. A strong drive and positive mindset is preferred over experience.
• You are both technically and commercially oriented, with a very pragmatic approach.
• You have a practical background and you feel comfortable during negotiations.
• You are able to work autonomously within an international environment and cultural differences.
• You have excellent communication skills in English, other languages like Dutch, French or German are an asset.
• You are willing to travel abroad on a regular basis (30%).
Join a leading multinational in the electronics industry
• IPTE Factory Automation is a leading multinational in the supply of automated production equipment for the electronics industry.
• You will be challenged and become a key person to improve customer satisfaction with plenty of room for initiatives and personal development.