The iOS Technical Designer will be part of the on the go team of Direct Channels, the team responsible for creating front-end banking apps on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
A technical designer should have knowledge of programming but not be expected to do any major coding.
- Contributing to the drawing up and management of the planning for the
- technical design, development and implementation phases with optimal use of the available means;
- After studying and, if necessary, supplementing the functional design, drawing up the technical design with a view to the realisation of an information system that meets the functional demands
- Coaching and motivating the programmers as regards the technical aspects and, where possible, the contents of their work in order to realise optimal input
- Drawing up the technical design
- Coordinating the programming activities and ensuring both the quantity and quality of the work provided by the programmers;
- Drawing up test planning and ensuring that the programs have been tested in accordance with this test planning and participating in the integration tests in order to provide a system that satisfies the functional and technical specifications;
- Coaching and participating in “bringing into production” and “following up”
- Drawing up the test design for the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the analyst, application manager and (end) user in consultation with the test adviser
- Drawing up the test cases and test procedures for the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the application manager, (end) user and programmer in consultation with the test adviser
- Executing the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the application manager, (end) user and analyst in consultation with the test adviser
- Formally following up errors affecting the functional and end to end tests in conjunction with the project leader, analyst, application manager, (end) user and programmer in consultation with the test adviser
- Guarantees correct delivery in accordance with the release process
- Guarantees correct use of the fix process during the warranty period
Looking for a permanent position within USG Professionals?
Are you excited to let your drive and ambition express itself on exciting projects? If so, USG PROFESSIONALS ICT is the perfect place for you, we invest fully on your knowledge and competence. Your mission: bringing diverse tasks to a successful end, and thus strengthen the results of our clients.
Looking for a project as a FREELANCE?
In addition to our permanent staff, we work closely with a large number of freelancers. We understand your needs and insure a smooth administration and quick follow-up. We understand your profile as well as your expertise and we search for your ideal project.