USG Finance Professionals
Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging in Finance & Accounting? USG Finance Professionals speelt in op de specifieke behoeften voor financial staffing. Zo bieden wij de ideale functie die overeenstemt met je kwalificaties en ambities. Zowel voor tijdelijke opdrachten, vaste aanwervingen als voor projecten bij onze klanten houden we rekening met jouw ervaring, competenties en wensen. Samen stippelen we jouw carrièrepad uit!
Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Analysis, he/she performs expense analysis, forecasting and budgeting. In cooperation with the direct report, he/she performs ad hoc analysis and reporting on expenses, comparing budgets and forecast with actuals and understanding the deviations. Monthly findings are presented and discussed with the budget owners.
Major duties of this function also include assignments of a comprehensive and controlling nature at the direction of his/her manager, as well as some level of routine activities, mainly at month-end.
• Expense reporting to budget owners and finance headquarters;
• Analyse actuals allowing to control and explain budget/forecast deviations;
• Present and discuss the analysed results with the budget owners and summarize findings for the monthly leadership team meetings;
• In cooperation with the budget owners, develop mitigation plans to counter overspending;
• Drive, in cooperation with the budget owners, the budgeting/forecast processes of expenses;
• Understand the links between the local accounting system and management accounting system;
• Analyse, improve/develop and follow-up of financial/reporting systems and procedures;
• Identify, implement and follow-up corrective actions;
• Coordinate team activities and ensure guidance and direction is provided to the direct report;
• Support external and internal auditors;
• Carry out other special assignments under the direction of his/her manager.
University Degree – by preference Applied Economical Sciences or Commercial Sciences/Engineer (major Accounting).
Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within a multinational environment. Experience in one of the big 4 companies is an asset.
Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch
MS Office applications, proficient in Excel, SAP and QV experience is a plus.
Controlling and accounting skills.
Attention to detail and Analytical skills.
Pro-active, able to meet strict and short deadlines.
Ability to understand complex structure and systems interaction.
Hands-on, do-er and Team player.
Supervise the junior analyst in ensuring the data in the reporting tool is complete and accurate;
Develop the junior analyst in order for them to obtain a thorough understanding of the reporting tool and its relationship with SAP and HFM;
Develop the junior analyst in supporting the analysis of the expenses.
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
An attractive and competitive salary with benefits.