As a worldwide leader in Geospatial IT-solutions employing over 4000 professionals, INTERGRAPH offers a wide range of high class software solutions to the defense and intelligence, public safety, government, transportation, photogrammetry, utilities, and communications industries. Our solutions enable our customers to create, manage, integrate and share geospatial information in order to improve their workflow and processes allowing them to take better and faster operational decisions.
This role is reporting to the Financial Manager (Belgium and the Netherlands) and has responsibility for financial services for the Security, Government and Infrastructure (SG&I) division in France. The place of work will be the Intergraph office in Brussels.
- Processing all relevant journals, accruals and incoming SG&I invoices.
- Processing bank statements.
- Processing payment of invoices & expense reports.
- Month end closing.
- Assisting to production of Monthly Management Accounts and Monthly Reporting.
- Assisting reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts related to SG&I projects.
- Checking of costs against budget and report accordingly.
- Processing the Intercompany billing & reconciliation.
- Processing Payroll accounting process.
- Processing Monthly VAT declarations (Belgium & The Netherlands).
- Operate and enhance the expense and project accounting system.
- Assisting the Year End Closing Procedures.
- Preparing Annual Accounts.
- Assisting the external company for the official financial statements.
- Coordination and facilitation of the Internal and External annual audits process.
- Responsible for the Belgian statutory accounts and assisting in the yearly tax declaration and audits.
- You hold a Bachelor degree and you have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role in an international environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- MUST be fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Self-starter and highly motivated and committed
- Hands-on with a proactive mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Can work independently and in a team
- Stress resistant, flexible, pro active
Intergraph offers an attractive compensation package in a multi-national, high-tech, innovative environment. If you are interested in one of these positions please email or send your CV to:
INTERGRAPH Belgium NV/SA
Riverside Business Park - Internationalelaan / Bld International 55 - 1070 Brussels - Tel: 0032 2 559 16 05
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: http://www.intergraph.com