As Sr. CAD Designer you design machines and tools for production lines. Key responsabilities:
- You design jigs & fixtures for machines, (modifications to) machines, test gauges & shaker jigs, using 3D CAD Software (Creo).
- You make sure that your designs on drawing fulfill all requirements regarding safety, quality and efficiency. Therefore, you take part in safety risk assessments and foresee the required documentation for new or modified machines.
- You participate in tool meetings with internal customers (process engineers, production engineers etc.) to specify the requirements and review designs before ordering.
- You make estimations of costs & lead time for the drawing package and align with the tool shop to estimate and optimize the costs & lead time to realize your designs. You support the tool shop during the assembling process.
- You keep the drawing archive up to date and makes sure this can be accessed easily.
- You take part in continuous improvement projects.
- You create design rules for tools and keep them up to date and well archived.
Employee at USG Engineering?
Talent must be pampered. That’s why we offer more than a permanent employment contract in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as a career planner and look for the best opportunities, training programmes and growth opportunities for you. In addition to a competitive salary you also receive lots of extralegal benefits (daily allowance, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance, a company car, etc.).