- Bachelor or Master degree
- SAP expert for SD and MM
- Min. 10 years as SAP consultant for sales, logistics & purchasing in a multinational manufactoring company (or 5 years high level SAP experience)
- Participated in min. 1 end-to-end SAP roll-out
- Managed min. 5 projects in the sales and logistics area
- Excellent SAP SD and MM knwoledge including configuration
- Knowledge of order to cash and purchase to pay processes
- Knowledge of intercompany processes
- Knowledge of EDI
- Knowledge of interactions with the other SAP modules
- Pragmatic usage of project management methodologies with developing and deploying SAP functionality in a global environment
- Application of change management when deploying new or changed functionality
- Application of risk management to create risk awareness and put in place risk mitigation actions
- Full professional proficiency of English
- Flexible and with a natural drive to continuously improve processes
- Team Player
- High level of self-confidence, initiative, creativity and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (able to compile, synthesise and present facts clearly)
Lotus Bakeries offers you the chance to work in a pleasant, growing and stable environment.
A challenging role allowing independence, responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company.
They offer an interesting salary package including cy car and benefits package and a solid work life balance.