As sales coordinator, your main role is to support the sales team respectively the International Sales Manager, key account manager and sales agents as well as selected distributors to achieve targets set by the company for the EMEA region.
You will maintain a good relationship with the clients and sales team, and perform administrative duties such as offers, proposals, agreements, reports and presentations. Being the interface between the managers and sales team and customers, the role can be challenging and multifunctional. You will also be trained to be customer service back up (order entries and follow-up till delivery to customer)
This position is part of the EMEA Sales department, but will be closely interacting with the Customer service Department and with the operations team.
This position will allow you to further develop your organisational and interpersonal skills, and be an active member of a diverse and enthusiastic international team. Most email communications will be in English.
• Communicate permanently with the regional sales team,
• Coordinate and respond to all requests,
• Prepare customer presentations along with sales analyses.
• Communicating sales policies and targets
• Maintain good relationships with existing customers as well as trying to find new ones.
• interacting with clients over the phone or face to face and solving their problems. Sometimes, may be responsible for handling complex issues regarding complaints, etc
• Market research and analyses
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
• Order input and follow-up including picking, packing and delivery to end consumer
• Export documents follow-up
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
• Higher education graduate holding a University degree in Business, Sales or Marketing.
• Young potential holding between 1 and 3 years’ experience. Prior experience in Sales is preferred.
• Keen, bright individual, self-motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and of a proactive nature
• Willing to travel
• Excellent social and working communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
• Ability to communicate verbally and by email in a professional manner.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to multi task and plan work efficiently
• Excellent language skills: English, Dutch and German is a must. French is an asset
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook...)
- An exciting and expanding international work environment where you can develop your talents
- International working experience
- A challenging job opportunity where there are a lot of business opportunities to explore
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits.