To reinforce our R&D Team in Ontex Buggenhout, we are looking for a Junior product developer, reporting directly to the R&D Head technical center.
- Manage raw material validations within the organization in cooperation with plants, suppliers, purchasing, product management, ?
- Support in product innovation projects by raw material expertise
- Manage product validations and junior projects with cross functional communication
- Understand raw material behavior in lab and production line and become an expert in raw materials
- Set-up raw material specifications
- Communicate with suppliers on raw material validations, safety documents, specifications and new potentials
- Evaluate, consolidate and communicate product performance during validation
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Master degree (university or equivalent through experience) in engineering / sciences
- Experience in an R&D environment is not a must, but is a clear asset for the job.
- Fluency in English is a must (speaking , reading , writing). Knowledge of Dutch, French, German and any other language is considered as an asset
- Strong executive and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and organizational talent
- Proactive approach
- Reliable, dynamic & flexible team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to travel estimated 5-10% of your time (Ontex HQ / plants / suppliers / meetings?)
Working at Ontex means working in a unique environment where local and international talents work and win together
A professional environment ideal for personal growth and career development
A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org