The Relationship Manager role is based in Brussels within the Corporate Banking unit. He reports to the Head of Corporate Banking and the General Manager.
The Relationship Manager manages the portfolio of existing corporate and sovereign customers as well as promoting the acquisition of new corporate customers to the Belgian branch. The Relationship Manager markets the full range of the Bank products and services in order to maximize contribution towards the Balance Score Card target and enhance the profitability of the bank Belgian branch, in line with agreed business plans.
The Relationship Manager ensures that customers are fairly treated in line with the values and Corporate Vision of our client.
What is attractive about this role is the even split between relationship management and business development. The diverse and market leading products available enables you to tailor a solution to your customer’s needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do;
- Promote the Corporate and Investment banking products of our client in order to attract and retain new prospective customers;
- Under the supervision of the Head of Corporate Banking and the General Manager provide credits to customers of the Belgian Branch within the limits and conditions defined by the bank;
- Growing sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolios and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers while minimizing risk;
- Keeping abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements;
- Instruct and train assistant officers for preparation of Credit Application, Borrower Ratings and Financial / Non-Financial Analysis;
- Lead by example in providing excellent customer service to all customers and providing guidance and instruction to the junior members of the Corporate Banking department in Belgium;
- Ensuring service excellence at all times.