Our client, HENKEL, is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to their ambitious people. They create unique value for their clients and their technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Their success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
The Regional Product Manager (RPM) is responsible for product line management of the products manufactured in the Westerlo facility, including profit performance. The RPMs take strategic and functional direction from the Steering Units organization. The role involves working closely with Product Development and Operations regarding new product introduction and scale up, Global Product and Business Management on longer term projects and with Sales insuring customers receive products which meet expectations.
What can you expect
• Responsibility for coordinating core ADP projects with focus on RM discontinuations.
• Implementing global policies and procedures with direction from Global Product Managers to improve profitability.
• Working with R&D to review and approve requests for development projects, samples and technical support.
• Responsibility for organizing necessary management activities such as internal reporting, strategic planning/reviews and routine pricing updates.
• Responsibility for maintaining or improving pricing systems, volume and sales forecasting, sampling policies and product stewardship policies to insure profitable growth for the product line.
• Coordinating the Product Commercialization Process.
• Working with Global Product Managers to reduce complexity in the current product portfolio.
• Master degree, preferably in a technical discipline, a postgraduate business degree is preferred.
• At least 3 years work experience in a technical environment
• Preferably a first experience in a Marketing/Sales role or in a Operation/Supply Chain role.
• SAP experience is an asset.
• Program management experience.
• Management/leadership/multicultural skills to communicate and coordinate customer/market activities between several disciplines in a global high tech market.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
A challenging and responsible position within a very reputable and stable company with little staff turnover and attention to the environment and safety. Also, you can count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.