To support the first two core strategies of Bekaert, which are bringing the customer into the heart of our business and value driven growth, we have launched the Bekaert Customer Excellence Program in 2016. With this worldwide program we want to achieve following objectives:
- Anchor a customer centric mindset across the Bekaert Organization.
- Differentiate ourselves across the market
- Drive superior profitable growth by providing superior customer value
- Build a best in class commercial organization
To further support the Bekaert Customer Excellence implementation and ensure its sustainable anchoring in our business segments as well as in every region, we want to strengthen our Bekaert Customer Excellence core team with Regional Customer Excellence Experts to drive our commercial transformation.Are you passionate about delivering superior customer value in a profitable & better together way?
Then you could be the Regional Customer Excellence Expert for ERMEA
we are looking for. Your Role:
- You will be part of the Bekaert Customer Excellence core team responsible for the Bekaert Customer Excellence program impact in the ERMEA region.
- You will customize the improvement levers to the business to generate sustainable profitable growth and incorporate the regional or local BU specificities
- You will drive anchoring and sustainability after core pilot phases
- You will facilitate the roll-out of the Bekaert Customer ExcellenceAcademy concept in the ERMEA region
- You will follow up on the Academy fieldwork during and after roll-out
- You will coach the regional BU sales teams and marketing teams to drive the change
- You will build capability of line managers on our WAVE tool
- You will Identify local opportunities/challenges/best-practices
- You will track overall progress and impact of the waves in your region.
- You will guard the methodology & the playbooks in your region in co-ordination with the Global Customer Excellence Experts.