Express Medical Antwerpen
De partner in de zorg
Ziekenhuizen, rusthuizen, zorghuizen en bedrijven actief in de gezondheidssector doen beroep op Express Medical voor de rekrutering en selectie van verpleegkundig en paramedisch personeel. Partnership, professionalisme en passie zijn kernwaarden van Express Medical. Of het nu gaat om uitzendwerk van korte of lange duur, een vaste job, projectwerk, een studentenjob of een bijkomende activiteit, Express Medical plaatst kandidaten steeds centraal. Voor ons telt de juiste persoon op de juiste plaats. En daarom vinden we persoonlijk contact zo belangrijk.
Quality Manager (m/f)
As Quality Manager, you will lead and manage the implementation and maintenance of the Country Quality System in Belgium across several commercial entities.
You are responsible for GxP and health-regulated activities and ensuring that safe, efficient, quality products, information & services are made available to meet patients and customers’ needs.
In short, you are the focal point of contact for authorities regarding any product and, GDP/GMP related matters.
- you define, implement and maintain a Country Quality system applying to GxP and health-regulated activities related to the development, manufacturing, distribution and commercialization of all products under development or marketed;
- you lead and coordinate a network of professionals designated in each country function involved in GxP and health-regulated activities and embark them to address all matters related to quality;
- assure that a process for management of GxP documents and records is in place in all GxP and health-regulated areas;
- provide support to ensure continuous audit and inspection readiness;
- you manage country regulatory inspections related to GMP/GDP processes and provide support and coordination to other GxP country functions in country inspections by Regulatory Authorities for processes in their respective areas of responsibilities;
- you act as the primary country contact for quality audits and support;
- you are the focal point in the country (for the concerned operational Quality unit) for proactive and reactive Quality Risk Management matters;
- provide risk management expertise to other country functions as appropriate.
- you have a university degree as an industrial pharmacist;
- you at least 6 years relevant experience in a Pharmaceutical Quality Environment;
- you have a profound knowledge of pharmaceutical products and biotech;
- you are familiar with local and international pharmaceutical regulations;
- you speak fluent Dutch/French and English;
- you have strong organization and communication skills;
- you always maintain a helicopter view;
- you know how to prioritize and manage the workload;
- market and industry understanding is crucial.
We offer you a fulltime position as a quality manager in an innovative pharmaceutical environment specialized in scientific drug research.
You can count on an interesting salary package.
You will work in the main office, but home-based working could be integrated.