University degree (Pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer degree) and minimum 1 year within pharmaceutical industry or equivalent by demonstrated experience in the concerned matter.
Mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills: ability to investigate and ask questions on the shopfloor
- Strong interpersonal skills: Communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Strong technical writing skills: ability to document in a clear and concise manner and to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences
- Ability to build relationship with internal and external customers/partners (interact empathy, clarity and assertiveness)
- Quality oriented
- Knowledge of analytical (bio)chemistry techniques ((U)HLPC, GC, UV, Karl Fisher, Titration, Blotting techniques, SDS, IEF, CE,…)