VWR International bvba
VWR’s business is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
VWR’s principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, universities and research institutes, governmental agencies, environmental testing organizations, and primary and secondary schools.
VWR distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products and other life science and laboratory products and supplies.
Quality Assurance Private Label Chemicals (Suppliers)
Reporting to the Manager Quality Assurance Chemical Manufacturing in Belgium and together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for QA activities within the VWR Chemicals area of VWR International and this linked to supply chain management.KEY TASKS – MAJOR JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform supplier audits
- Collect and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain area
- Ensure execution and follow-up of nonconformities, corrective and preventive actions, complaints and calibration of equipment.
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Set up and maintain product documentation.
- Set up inspection forms, procedures and working instructions of the Integrated Management System.
- Perform internal audits.
- Perform In-Process Controls.
- Bachelor in applied sciences or engineering
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management standards and/or GMP.
- Ability to cultivate teamwork and collaboration across internal functions.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken, French on an equivalent level would be an added value.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) and good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Chemical background.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added value.
Working in a dynamic environment.
Salary package in line with your qualifications and experience including
hospital and group insurance, luncheon vouchers and bonus scheme.
VWRs flexible time system and holiday plan allows for considerate work-life balance.