VWR International bvba
VWR’s business is highly diversified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufacturers, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
VWR’s principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, universities and research institutes, governmental agencies, environmental testing organizations, and primary and secondary schools.
VWR distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products and other life science and laboratory products and supplies.
Quality Assurance Medical Devices
- Ensure compliance with Medical Devices regulations for VWR Chemicals.
- Promote a culture of compliance and continuous improvement throughout the organization via multiple channels.
- Ensure execution and follow-up of nonconformities, corrective and preventive actions and complaints .
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Set up and maintain product documentation.
- Perform internal audits.
- Perform In-Process Controls.
- Bachelor in applied sciences or engineering.
- 2 years of work experience in a medical device environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management standards (preferably ISO13485), GMP and Medical Device directives.
- Ability to cultivate teamwork and collaboration across internal functions.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Chemical background.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added value.
Working in a dynamic environment.
Salary package in line with your qualifications and experience including
hospital and group insurance, luncheon vouchers and bonus scheme.
VWRs flexible time system and holiday plan allows for considerate work-life balance.