For one of our customers, located in Roncq, we are looking for a Purchase Professional who will be responsible for a specific supplier group.
- You will handle the entire purchasing process for your group of suppliers from material creation to delivery. This includes: pricing master data set up, timely conversion of purchase requisitions into purchase orders, follow up of the open orders, quality inspection,?
- You will follow up on supplier performance by monitoring the quality, delivery performance, delivery lead times and price levels (as per the supplier evaluation procedure).
- You will handle day to day issues by applying root cause analysis and problem solving techniques in order to obtain long term solutions
- You will work with your internal customers to ensure they get timely answers to their questions
- You will ensure that performance indicators are met: on time delivery, quality, lead time, master data accuracy,?
- You will be part of a team of 9 buyers and will back up colleagues when required
- You will report to the Purchasing Teamleader.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in purchasing.
- You have the maturity to take ownership of the supplier group assigned to you.
- You are well organized and details don?t escape you.
- You are internationally oriented, you speak fluent French and Dutch and have a base knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Last, but not least, you enjoy picking up the phone in order to get things done from your suppliers.
- Based in Roncq, and minimum 2 days per month working near Ghent
- Flexible time schedule 38h/week
- Pleasant working environment
- Attractive salary package with extra benefits