For one of our customers, an international company in the Ghent region, we are looking for a Property Project Manager.
In this position you are accountable for the successful delivery of a property project and responsible for ensuring that the business benefits are delivered. This means delivering the project to defined scope, time, cost, resource and predefined quality. You are also accountable for continuously reviewing the ongoing validity of the project and recommends continuation or cessation, as appropriate, to the sponsor. You act directly on behalf of the sponsor to realize the project?s business case and is the focal point for receiver needs. You manage the project team members, ensuring that the requirements of all project stages are met.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create pre-studies including profitability calculations
- Responsible for the registration and update of investment projects in the internal project system and to Investment Board
- Lead design work in order to secure core values and to secure cost efficient solutions
- Participate in selection of- and negotiations with suppliers in close cooperation with IPS
- Manages property projects in order to secure cost, quality and time plan
- Actively follow up on progress and performance during the all design stages as well as construction phase, including deliveries of monthly Capex estimates
- Secure that all relevant project documentation is archived according to the company's processes
- Cooperation with CAD Administrator to assure the quality of source documentation
- Secure an efficient hand over of the project and documentation to responsible Property Manager
- Compile white books after completed project
- Provide Business Control with necessary data regarding closing of project
- Coordinate different construction requirements
- Property projects coordination with local authorities
- Support in land acquisition
- Cooperation and supervising the Design/ Construction
- You have a master of science or similar by training/experience in Civil and Structural Engineer.
- You have a good theoretical and practical knowledge of electricity and data
- You are holding a BA5 certificate (to work on high voltage power lines)
- You are experienced in the management and coordination of contractors, as well as the collaboration with third parties
- You are an experienced project manager and you demonstrate the ability to plan and organize your work efficiently
- You have strong communication skills, including a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- You are driven by results and you have developed good leadership skills.
We offer you a challenging job in an international company